Monday, July 19, 2010

Back to the Blog

Ok, I'm trying again with this. I've been trying out Shutterfly for a family website, but I'm not sure I like it. Trying this again to compare. So I'm backtracking a bit and stealing posts from the Shutterfly site...

Anyway we are here in Toronto enjoying (mostly) the sweltering heatwave here. I believe today is a bit cooler - only 34 degrees C! Thank goodness for the pool at Nagyi and Papo's house! Clara is getting lots of swimming in.

Chloe isn't enjoying the heat so much and can't go in the pool as it's a bit cool for her, but we are making her her own little 'pool' with the baby bath. We fill it up from the hose in the morning, then leave it in the sun. By the afternoon it's a lovely warm outdoor bath, nice to cool her off a bit without being too cold.

This afternoon we're off to have dinner at Ildiko and Attila's. Looking forward to spending the evening on their beautiful back deck, and no doubt enjoying a delicious meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment