Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bookworm

I forgot to mention this in last night's post: Yesterday, just before Andras and I left for the spa, I took Clara to the bedroom for a quiet story and then put her down for a nap. I left the book on the chair near her crib. When Dad peeked in on her a little while later, she had woken up from her nap and was sticking her hands out through the bars. The next time Mum went back to peek in, there she was lying on her tummy, propped up on her elbows, with the book in front of her, 'reading' it out loud to herself! Somehow she'd managed to reach through the bars, pull the chair up against the crib, get the book, pull it back through the bars, and was happily reading it just like a big kid! Too funny! (She does love her books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment